Happy New Year everyone, I know I am about 12 days late saying this but to be honest its been hectic. So hectic that I couldn’t even share a Top Five Fridayfor the first Friday in the New Year. Anyway, so much has happened since I last shared a Top Five Friday post and can’t wait to share. Anyway before I continue to ramble on about my happenings, Happy New Year again.
As is tradition with this series, I try to share items of interest to me from the last five days. Obviously since I have missed about four Fridays, I will cram some information in here. The rest I will ensure to share in my Twelve Months of Happiness series.
Happy New Year – Top Five Friday
In the last top five Friday I had shared my excitement about visiting Frankfurt as well as Rola Wala the week before. It has been incredible being able to attend so many events including restaurant reviews. Check out our latest review of Dirty Bones Oxford whom I gave a second chance to prove themselves. I am pleased to say they did prove themselves and happy to recommend them to Londoners and Oxford-ers.
- Take Twelve Trips – I have decided to re-start my take 12 trips travel challenge I completed back in 2016. It was such an incredible challenge, I traveled at least once a weekend a month and went abroad. This time I will combine my local travels with my adventures abroad. So far I have planned 6 trips in the next 3 months and been to 1.
- Winter city escape – speaking of adventures abroad, I just returned from Prague a few days ago. I am totally missing it and want to go back, it is an incredible city. You can read my Prague Ultimate Travel Guide I shared on my main website.
- Valentine’s Day gift ideas – those who know me know I am a sucker for personalised gifts to show my love. My ex always used to send me personalised gifts and I loved them. This year I want to give a special someone *embroidered shirts. Embroidery is a cool way to add personalization to someone’s garments or other belongings.
- Festive gifts – speaking of gifts over the festive period my family and I exchanged gifts which I loved. My mother always gets me a dressing gown but this year she didn’t now I am hunting for one. I was very jealous of my giveaway winner Kim who won a choice of gown for herself.
- Promotion – the last 10 days have been the craziest ones ever, I got a job offer and then a promotion. It has been hard trying to make a decision which offer is best for me and my future. But regardless I couldn’t be more happy to be in this position.
And that is that, I can not believe we are already 12 days into the New Year. Where has the time gone, but its been exciting and hectic.
Happy New Year Everyone!!