oh wow, I can not believe how quick this Friday came by, I mean doesn’t the week just drag on for you and everyday you’re wishing it’s Friday and then boom Friday is here. For me this Friday is a really big Friday and I have named it the Decision Day.
I have not really done top five (5) Friday posts for a while now, actually until last week it was mostly ghost town around these parts but I am slowly getting my groove and keeping things ticking over here.
Let’s stuck right in with Decision Day
- Joining the Gym – Ever since I returned back from Korea, I have not been impressed with how much weight my mid section has put on whilst I was in Korea. I mean it was a holiday and I had fun but come on!!! Who puts on 10kilos in just 2 weeks? Obviously me, so today I went and registered for the gym and my first classes after induction is next week Thursday.
- Booking Eurostar tickets for France – so I finally took the plunge a couple days ago to jump on the current deal with Eurostar £29 single to France (£58 return). I have decided to go next month taking a Friday afternoon off and heading to Paris and return back to London Sunday evening.
- Theory Test – so my test date is near and I am very nervous because I let my previous pass certificate expire so I need to re-do the text and I have not really done much revision. If I pass I will share otherwise not lol
- Collaborations Weekend – so I have decided to use this weekend to write all my collaboration posts that I have left by the waste side. I have not made a video in forever so I am nervous to do a video review.
- Book a festival – so my sister and I have decided to go to a festival together, currently we looking at Reading or Wirless festival so will see which one we can do if not both.
And there you have it for my Decision Day top five Friday. What are you up to this fine Friday?