Banana Smoothie

{Recipe} Banana Smoothie

Banana smoothie is one of the easiest and quickest smoothies to make in my opinion and also one of the most customisable smoothies. I am a huge lover of smoothies but usually stay clear of them in winter time since most require you use ice in them. So today I decided to make a smoothie minus the ice and use only a few ingredients which I had in my kitchen.

Banana smoothie

This recipe is simple, quick and easy and once you’ve made your Banana smoothie, you can sit back, relax and enjoy your drink with no care in the world. I think this smoothie is one of my healthiest smoothies.

Do you make smoothies? Which is your favourites?

{Recipe} Banana Smoothie

Prep Time: 5 minutes

Cook Time: 5 minutes

Total Time: 10 minutes

{Recipe} Banana Smoothie

Easy to make Banana Smoothie with only a few ingredients and be done in less than 5 minutes

Ingredients

• 2 overripe bananas
  • 1 tsp protein powder of choice I use shakeology in Vanilla flavour
  • 4 tbsp yoghurt, I used muller and Arla greek yoghurt
  • 1/2 cup milk, I used soya but Almond and other milk can be used
  • 1/2 cup water, now during the summer I would also add a few cubes of ice but for winter no

Instructions

1. Add all ingredients in blender, mix with spoon then blend.

Notes

If smoothie is too thick add more water, if too thin then add more yoghurt.

Recipe Management Powered by Zip Recipes Plugin
Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

27 Comments

• Reply Tanisha @ ThriftyNYmom

Yummy this looks so good! My son loves bananas, so I know he’ll love this if I make it for him. Thanks for sharing! πŸ™‚

January 7, 2016 at 4:54 am
  • Reply laci

Yum, love this one simple and easy !!

January 7, 2016 at 2:32 am
  • Reply Jasmine Watts

I love making healthy smoothies… I will try this recipe too in my kitchen!!

January 5, 2016 at 4:49 pm
  • Reply Erik Miller

We love making banana smoothies, and you’re right, they are so customizable. We love adding some berry mix-ins to the banana base. This recipe is a great one to add. Thanks for sharing!

January 5, 2016 at 4:47 am
  • Reply Claudia Krusch

I love smoothies for breakfast!! I have not tried Shakeology before, it sounds great! I have a friend who’s a coach and always says great things about it!
    Claudia Krusch recently posted…Baked Homemade Potato FriesMy Profile

January 5, 2016 at 3:07 am
  • Reply Ana

Loved the recipe and Pinned it. It’s simple and healthy. Thanks for sharing it with us. πŸ™‚

January 4, 2016 at 8:40 pm
  • Reply Leslie

I’m no good at eating breakfast. I think smoothies would be a good idea, I just need to get my butt in gear. This sounds yummy!
    Leslie recently posted…The House That Built MeMy Profile

January 4, 2016 at 8:25 pm
  • Reply Angie

Yum, I haven’t made any smoothies in a long time, I really need to try it out. Delicious.
    Angie recently posted…Conjure up a Comfort New Year WishlistMy Profile

January 4, 2016 at 7:50 pm
  • Reply Crystal

I sometimes add banana to my Herbalife. It sure thins a smoothie out. So yummy.

January 4, 2016 at 7:15 pm
  • Reply Susannah

Is it weird that I don’t like bananas in smoothies? There’s just something about the flavor that I only like when I eat a banana on its own.

January 4, 2016 at 7:12 pm
  • Reply Heather

Looks good for you! We love shakes, I tend to it make them over the winter though.

January 4, 2016 at 4:06 pm
  • Reply Missy

I have a Shakeology smoothie each morning for breakfast. I will add this too my rotation, I am always looking for new recipes.

January 4, 2016 at 2:20 pm
  • Reply R U S S

I am so going to make this at home. I just had my braces on and it’s not exactly to eat right now so I am on a soft diet. This banana smoothie will add variety to my meals during this phase.

January 4, 2016 at 11:01 am
  • Reply Tami

I have some leftover Shakeology and I like bananas. I’ll have to try this recipe.
    Tami recently posted…Literacy Musing Mondays: One Word 2016My Profile

January 4, 2016 at 4:03 am
  • Reply Nikki

Yummy, I’ve never tried it and it looks so yummy, I think I should try this.

January 4, 2016 at 2:22 am
  • Reply Jaime Nicole

Smoothies are such a great breakfast. They are quick and easy and you can sneak all kinds of healthy ingredients in there!
    Jaime Nicole recently posted…2016 Shakes, Rattles, and Rolls to a StartMy Profile

January 4, 2016 at 1:15 am
  • Reply Stella

I love everything banana so this looks like a drink I would love to have.
    Stella recently posted…New Year Fashion & Style Resolutions 2016My Profile

January 4, 2016 at 12:34 am
  • Reply Marielle Altenor

I think smoothies are the way to go when it comes to having a quick breakfast but still need a boast of energy! I love banana smoothies!
    Marielle Altenor recently posted…Amazingly Beautiful Body Moisturizer Review & GiveawayMy Profile

January 4, 2016 at 12:04 am
  • Reply Pam

Smoothies are my go to breakfast. I usually have a peanut butter smoothie, but this banana smoothie has made it onto my list to try!

January 3, 2016 at 7:20 pm
  • Reply Vera Sweeney

I love smoothies for breakfast!! I have not tried the Shakeology before, sounds like a great protein powder.
    Vera Sweeney recently posted…Stop Holding My Hand: I Can’t Stop Thinking About #TheForceAwakensMy Profile

January 3, 2016 at 5:40 pm
  • Reply Terri Beavers

I love making healthy smoothies. The kids love them and don’t even realize they are healthy. I can’t wait to try your recipe. Yum bananas.
    Terri Beavers recently posted…Organizing my home office with House of Doolittle planner and calendar! @Shoplet #ShopletReviewsMy Profile

January 3, 2016 at 4:16 pm
  • Reply Amanda || Growing Up Madison

We just love smoothies here in our house and bananas are usually included whenever we make them. Will have to try yours.
    Amanda || Growing Up Madison recently posted…Congo River Golf – Orlando FloridaMy Profile

January 3, 2016 at 4:03 pm
  • Reply Jenn Peters

Love smoothies recipes! Good idea to use an overripe banana, I love right when the taste changes to a bit more sweet πŸ™‚

January 3, 2016 at 3:35 pm
  • Reply Jaklien

Just what I needed. Got some bananas here that I was just about to throw out. Cheers.

January 3, 2016 at 2:46 pm