{Recipe} Banana Smoothie

Banana smoothie is one of the easiest and quickest smoothies to make in my opinion and also one of the most customisable smoothies. I am a huge lover of smoothies but usually stay clear of them in winter time since most require you use ice in them. So today I decided to make a smoothie minus the ice and use only a few ingredients which I had in my kitchen.

Banana smoothie

This recipe is simple, quick and easy and once you’ve made your Banana smoothie, you can sit back, relax and enjoy your drink with no care in the world. I think this smoothie is one of my healthiest smoothies.

Do you make smoothies? Which is your favourites?

{Recipe} Banana Smoothie

Prep Time: 5 minutes

Cook Time: 5 minutes

Total Time: 10 minutes

{Recipe} Banana Smoothie

Easy to make Banana Smoothie with only a few ingredients and be done in less than 5 minutes

Ingredients

• 2 overripe bananas
  • 1 tsp protein powder of choice I use shakeology in Vanilla flavour
  • 4 tbsp yoghurt, I used muller and Arla greek yoghurt
  • 1/2 cup milk, I used soya but Almond and other milk can be used
  • 1/2 cup water, now during the summer I would also add a few cubes of ice but for winter no

Instructions

1. Add all ingredients in blender, mix with spoon then blend.

Notes

If smoothie is too thick add more water, if too thin then add more yoghurt.

Recipe Management Powered by Zip Recipes Plugin
Share:

27 Comments

1. January 7, 2016 / 4:54 am

Yummy this looks so good! My son loves bananas, so I know he’ll love this if I make it for him. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

2. laci
    January 7, 2016 / 2:32 am

Yum, love this one simple and easy !!

3. January 5, 2016 / 4:49 pm

I love making healthy smoothies… I will try this recipe too in my kitchen!!

4. January 5, 2016 / 4:47 am

We love making banana smoothies, and you’re right, they are so customizable. We love adding some berry mix-ins to the banana base. This recipe is a great one to add. Thanks for sharing!

5. January 5, 2016 / 3:07 am

I love smoothies for breakfast!! I have not tried Shakeology before, it sounds great! I have a friend who’s a coach and always says great things about it!
    Claudia Krusch recently posted…Baked Homemade Potato FriesMy Profile

6. January 4, 2016 / 8:40 pm

Loved the recipe and Pinned it. It’s simple and healthy. Thanks for sharing it with us. 🙂

7. January 4, 2016 / 8:25 pm

I’m no good at eating breakfast. I think smoothies would be a good idea, I just need to get my butt in gear. This sounds yummy!
    Leslie recently posted…The House That Built MeMy Profile

8. January 4, 2016 / 7:15 pm

I sometimes add banana to my Herbalife. It sure thins a smoothie out. So yummy.

9. January 4, 2016 / 7:12 pm

Is it weird that I don’t like bananas in smoothies? There’s just something about the flavor that I only like when I eat a banana on its own.

10. January 4, 2016 / 4:06 pm

Looks good for you! We love shakes, I tend to it make them over the winter though.

11. January 4, 2016 / 2:20 pm

I have a Shakeology smoothie each morning for breakfast. I will add this too my rotation, I am always looking for new recipes.

12. January 4, 2016 / 11:01 am

I am so going to make this at home. I just had my braces on and it’s not exactly to eat right now so I am on a soft diet. This banana smoothie will add variety to my meals during this phase.

13. January 4, 2016 / 2:22 am

Yummy, I’ve never tried it and it looks so yummy, I think I should try this.

14. January 3, 2016 / 7:20 pm

Smoothies are my go to breakfast. I usually have a peanut butter smoothie, but this banana smoothie has made it onto my list to try!

15. January 3, 2016 / 3:35 pm

Love smoothies recipes! Good idea to use an overripe banana, I love right when the taste changes to a bit more sweet 🙂

16. January 3, 2016 / 2:46 pm

Just what I needed. Got some bananas here that I was just about to throw out. Cheers.