Travels Thus 2

Travels thus was first shared here last year in November 2014 and it was at that time I made a decision to travel as much as I could in 2015 and I have since shared my travel adventures on my main blog A July Dreamer and will continue to share them on their.

travels thus far

January – March 2015: I knew already that I wanted to travel as much as I possibly could and also able to afford. I applied for citizenship and got my passport during this time so that the rest of the year I could travel and had no excuses.

April – June 2015: End of April saw me head out to Seoul, South Korea to visit my bestie and spent the first 1 and half weeks of May there too. I am travelled up North (of England) to attend my brother’s wedding which was awesome and such a lovely day. June saw me make my very first spontaneous trip to Brussels, Belgium which was absolutely amazing and definitely woke my travel bug up.

July – September 2015: End of July saw us drive across Europe (France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany & Poland to reach Lithuania), this was my first drive across Europe and though it took us 28 whole hours I am ready to do it again. August I traveled to Wales with my parents and few days later threw back to Seoul, South Korea. I spent another week and half of September in Seoul, Korea.

vilnius

October – December 2015: Mid October saw me fly to the States for the first time, stayed in New Jersey but made a nice little trip to New York city which was unbelievable. November I did not do any travels instead I planned for December. December I made a spontaneous trip to Ljubljana, Slovenia and Vilnius/Kaunas, Lithuania. This concluded my trips for 2015.

I have had so much fun traveling this year, the blogs have been a great source of travel money. I never thought I would make money blogging but here I am making it and using it to support my many adventures. I can not wait to see what 2016 has in store for me.

Have you traveled much in 2015? Where did you go?

What’s 2016 travel calendar look like?

xoxo ciao

Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

24 Comments

• Reply Ana De- Jesus

You are a true inspiration this is amazing! How did you make money blogging I am looking to do that this year!
    Ana De- Jesus recently posted…My New Years Resolutions:2016My Profile

January 2, 2016 at 9:58 am
    • Reply Myrabev

Thank you Ana, I use affiliate networks like The blogger programme etc but for 2015 the majority have been via direct contact with company or PR
      Myrabev recently posted…{Recipe} Banana SmoothieMy Profile

January 3, 2016 at 3:16 pm
  • Reply Umber Phoenix *My Make Up Life*

sounds like you have had some amazing experiances. Iv never traveled but one day i would love too

January 2, 2016 at 9:58 am
  • Reply Tami

I enjoy hearing about your travels. I don’t travel much. I’m an Oklahoman who has only gotten as far as Florida and Utah. I don’t see travel in my near future, so I’ll just take pleasure in traveling via your blog.

December 28, 2015 at 12:36 am
    • Reply Myrabev

Awww bless, sorry to hear that but thanks for that I will try and live it up and share lol

December 28, 2015 at 12:38 am
  • Reply Liz Mays

That’s fantastic that the blog helps you travel! That’s what I use some of my income for too. It’s like the great reward. You’ve been having such a fun time and I wish you many more happy travels.
    Liz Mays recently posted…There’s Nothing Cuter than Jellybean ToesMy Profile

December 24, 2015 at 7:05 pm
    • Reply Myrabev

Thank you so much, I did not think my blog would become this source of Travel money but I am happy it is.
      Myrabev recently posted…Travels Thus 2My Profile

December 25, 2015 at 3:27 pm
  • Reply Angie

So wonderful, I need to do more traveling. I love seeing places, I just haven’t been able to.

December 24, 2015 at 6:11 pm
    • Reply Myrabev

Thanks, I have been very fortunate this year.
      Myrabev recently posted…Travels Thus 2My Profile

December 28, 2015 at 12:39 am
  • Reply Tammilee Tips

We had some amazing travel experiences this year!! So many different parts of the United States, Thailand, parts of Europe, and all of it was amazing!! I can’t wait to see were we go in 2016! Happy New Year to you!
    Tammilee Tips recently posted…Help your cats enjoy a happier holiday with less anxiety with Feliway #FearFreeHolidayMy Profile

December 24, 2015 at 5:47 am
    • Reply Myrabev

Sounds like 2015 was a blast for you too, wishing you the best for 2016. Happy Holidays
      Myrabev recently posted…Travels Thus 2My Profile

December 24, 2015 at 11:05 am
  • Reply Jamie @ Coffee With Us 3

Sounds like you really got to get a lot of traveling in this year! 28 hours sounds pretty amazing for being able to travel across Europe– when I went to college, the drive from my home state (Idaho) to Missouri, where I attended college was about 24 hours, and that’s just half of the United States.
    Prior to having kids, I loved traveling. I still love it, but it’s a lot more work with kids. However, I want them to love it too, so I know they need to get used to it. I hope we’re able to travel more this year!

December 24, 2015 at 5:19 am
    • Reply Myrabev

I guess there is a lot to consider when you have kids, I want to travel as much as possible before I have kids.

December 30, 2015 at 6:52 am
  • Reply Jaime Nicole

That’s really awesome that you were able to travel to Lithuania! I hope to travel internationally more in the coming years. I am fairly well traveled in the states but haven’t been out of the country that much, especially recently.

December 23, 2015 at 10:52 pm
    • Reply Myrabev

It’s was awesome to visit Lithuania again, it always makes me happy when I am there. Wishing you the best with your future travels.

December 30, 2015 at 6:53 am
  • Reply kita

Yay to a good year we traveled ourselves this year for the first time to a lot of different places and it was nice. Some we paid for some were from the site but all of them were fab and we can’t wait to do more in 2016

December 23, 2015 at 10:06 pm
    • Reply Myrabev

Isn’t it nice when the blog brings back some income and use that for things like traveling? Wishing you the best for 2016

December 30, 2015 at 6:54 am
  • Reply Amy @ItsAMindfulLife

I am always really impressed with those who do such a great job at making traveling a priority in their life. Due to a medical condition, I really don’t get to travel much at all. Would love to visit anywhere in Europe someday.
    Amy @ItsAMindfulLife recently posted…Wishing You A Happy Holiday Season!My Profile

December 23, 2015 at 6:55 pm
    • Reply Myrabev

Sorry to hear that.

December 30, 2015 at 6:54 am
  • Reply Karen

WOW!!! You’ve done so much this year. I was excited to take a 2 week road trip through Illinois with my son. We also visited several beaches in the eastern US (next time you’re here, go to the Outer Banks!) and Florida. Next year, I have a son graduating from high school, and one from college, and then the college son gets married, so I’m focused more on family events in 2016. I do have a few trips planned, though — to the Shenandoah Valley and to Arlington, VA. Excited to see some places closer to home. Merry Christmas and Happy Travels to you!!!

December 23, 2015 at 6:39 pm
    • Reply Myrabev

Sounds like 2016 is a busy year for you, Merry Christmas to you too and happy Holidays

December 30, 2015 at 6:55 am
  • Reply Robin Rue (@massholemommy)

Sounds like you had a great year in traveling! I love NYC so I think it is awesome that you got to go there for your first time in the states.

December 23, 2015 at 5:36 pm
    • Reply Myrabev

I did, yes NYC was awesome and hope to return soon

December 30, 2015 at 6:55 am