Hi there! Happy Monday, hope you had a wonderful weekend I sure did. Currently hanging out in Fukouka, Japan for some vacay time then soon will be heading back to England but so happy to be going back to my own bed. Today I am co-hosting the Climb link party, I invite all of you to come link up and share with us your awesome posts.
It’s the month long Networking Blog Hop
Networking means helping each other grow!!
If you want to promote a CLIMB link, then use #ChainLinkyCLIMB on Twitter or Google+ so that we can all help each other grow!
Here’s how the Giveaway & Co-hosting works – the co-hosts from the previous month’s CLIMB will have the opportunity to participate in a Giveaway during the next CLIMB – that gives co-hosts 2 months in a row of blog growing fun!! (If you would like to co-host please sign up at the end of this post using the last “Linky”)
Highest CLIMBer Features!!
Each permanent host & cohost will feature their favorite link from the previous month CLIMB! Every “Highest CLIMBer” will be pinned to our Pinterest board:
Chain Linky CLIMB Pinterest board
My Highest CLIMBer from August 2015 is: Don’t limit your world
Also, our CLIMB GIVEAWAY!
Please enter below -one person will win:
– $25 Paypal cash from Sew Crafty Angel , Cuddlebug Cuties
– Ad Space on A Peek Into My Paradise – $30 value
– 1 Social Media Promotion Ad on April Noelle
– Your choice of 2 month small Ad spaces OR 1 month large Spotlighting Ad Space on Butterfly in the Attic– $30 value
– 1 Sidebar Ad Space on God’s Growing Garden – $10 value
– “Red Hot Chili Pepper” Necklace by ShorelineDesigned – $25 value
“RED HOT CHILI PEPPER” NECKLACE
“Red Hot Chili Pepper, Raw Red Jasper Beach Stone, Lake Michigan, 925 Silver Chili Charm, 24 Inch Silver Plated Petite Ball Chain Necklace
I found this beautiful rich red natural jasper raw gem stone in Lake Michigan. It is not often that I attempt drilling this type of stone due to its hardness. But I had to find a mate for red hot chili pepper! This high quality 925 sterling silver chili pepper charm has a wonderful red resin inlay for color that is dark red with black veining. The charm measures approximately 21 mm tall and 4 mm wide and is Made in the USA.
The stone is 17 mm with lovely texture, has a 2.1 mm drilled hole and fitted with a silver jump ring which attaches a stainless steel fishing swivel connector to the adorable chili pepper charm. The petite ball chain is 24 inches and is shiny and dainty.”
CLIMB Giveaway Rules & Conditions:
– You must be 18 years or older to enter
– Giveaway Hosts & Co-hosts can NOT enter this Giveaway!, however – SEPTEMBER 2015 CLIMB blog hop co-hosts ARE allowed to enter this Giveaway (provided they are not also part of the Giveaway)
– correspondence is done through email and the winner’s email addresses will only be used to deliver or set-up e-prizes. Email addresses will NEVER be sold or shared.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
By participating in this blog hop your understand that your link might be featured &/or promoted on our blogs & social media. Also, by participating in this blog hop your email address will be added to our CLIMB list & you will be sent an email reminder next month.
Remember – If you co-host you will receive a free Weekly Sidebar Ad and your blog button will appear on both Angie’s blog & Angel’s blog!!
(The Ad will run live a few weeks after you have co-hosted)