Hi there and welcome to my almost ghost town of a blog, I can not believe how much I have missed posting on this blog; but running two blogs (A July Dreamer) and this blog has certainly started to take it’s toll on me. I am so tired every day and when I have enough energy to blog I am doing more for A July Dreamer than on here. I can not wait to take a few days to another country to explore and mostly to relax and take a sit back on life. Today’s Top 5 Friday is just things that have happened in the last few months as well as this ending week, so without further adieu.
1. I finally got my passport on Tuesday, my father text me to say my passport had arrived and I couldn’t be more happy. In January I made a decision that would later change my life, I did not know if I would be successful with it or not and this week I know it was the right decision.
2. Since my passport is here now I managed to book my ticket to Seoul, Korea and I flight now in 10 days. I am so excited so very happy, life has been getting in the way of me enjoying things and this holiday is to change that. I will try to document as much as I can but mostly follow my instagram
to see on the day updates.
3. Another one of the decisions I made in January was to find my own place to live either to rent or buy but the current financial woe didn’t permit me to buy so I am renting instead but nonetheless this will be my very own place and first apartment
. I am beyond excited and I can’t stop pinching myself thinking I am dreaming.
4. I managed to get the dates I want to visit Zambia reserved, I am happy about this because I get to see my extended family again this year. I have decided (God willing) to make my visits to my motherland yearly so fingers crossed I find a reasonably priced ticket.
5. In 5 short weeks my brother is getting married, I am so happy and so excited about this. Normally my culture dictates that as the eldest I do everything first including getting married but I am far from it and I am happy my brother (head of our family) is getting married first. This is the first wedding
in my family so we are over the moon. Now I just have to find a dress that says she is the sister of the groom..hahaha.. just kidding a beautiful dress is all I need.
So that’s my Top 5 Friday.
How has your week or even last 3 months been?