Hi there and welcome to the last DIY post for January, I have enjoyed doing these DIY posts and even more so enjoyed the feedback from you my readers. I will continue the DIY posts when I have the need to change something on my blogs but for the mean time I think I have covered what I wanted to achieve in January of 2015. Which brings me to the shock of this week being the last week of January 2015, I have no idea where time is rushing off to but I can not complain as so far into 2015 the lord has blessed me tremendously.
As I mentioned 2 weeks ago when I shared how to insert widgets into a post for Twitter and Instagram
I would share with you how to insert Facebook
widgets into a post and that day has come. Ever since I started inserting widgets into my posts I have noticed an increased interaction on my social media as well as an odd (1 or 2) new followers via insert these widgets. This has firmed my belief that adding widgets into posts does help with social engagement and allows your readers to follow you much more easily than having to click your social media icon.
widgets into your blog is as simple as drinking water and I will show you how.
1. Log into your facebook account and choose what post/picture on your personal page or fan page that you want to include into your post.
2. Once chosen, hover your mouse over the right hand corner of that post/picture and a down arrow will appear.
3. Click the down arrow and options which be shown, choose & click the last option ‘Embed Post’
4. This will open up the widget and how it will look, what I love about Facebook embed is that you have the option to adjust the widget of that widget. You can make it larger or small to fit your post area.
5. Copy the html once you have edited your width (optional) and insert that into the post. For blogger in the post click the HTML tab and for WordPress click the text tab. And that’s it done, now lets move to the next widget.
Follow Myrabev Lifestyle’s board Christmas on Pinterest.
1. Log into your Pinterest account, choose the board you want to share.
2. In the right corner you have three options, click on the dots (…) and three options will appear. Choose make a widget and widget html code will appear with preview of what your widget will look like.
3. Copy the html into your blog post area (see #5 for Facebook above).
That’s you done for Pinterest, easy peasy.
Would love to hear your thoughts on how you found this tutorial.