Hi there and welcome, we getting closer and closer to my 1 year anniversary celebrations for The Myrabev Life, most of you know I celebrated my 1 year anniversary for A July Dreamer in July so I am pretty excited to be able to celebrate for The Myrabev Life. As bloggers we all start out very innocent and mostly we just start our blogs as a place to share our inner thoughts, the other side of the moon etc and rarely do most start to be recognised. I for one started my blogs as extensions to my personality and wanted to share the love I have for certain people, things etc. But at some point in time we want our blog to be visible because of all a sudden we want to be in a same league as our fellow bloggers who have become friends and I think the best way to go about it is via a blog hop. There are countless blog hops in the blogosphere and the only thing stopping us from finding them and joining them is us. This week I am fortunate enough to be co-hosting this hop (The Chain Linky Climb) and I wanted everyone to come and join this amazing hop. I have been linking up for as long as I can remember so its nice to be able to co-host it.
WELCOME!It’s the month long Networking Blog Hop With our 13th CLIMB GIVEAWAY! Networking means helping each other grow!! If you want to promote a CLIMB link, then use #ChainLinkyCLIMB on Twitter or Google+ so that we can all help each other grow!Here’s how the Giveaway & Co-hosting works – the co-hosts from the previous month’s CLIMB will have the opportunity to participate in a Giveaway during the next CLIMB – that gives co-hosts 2 months in a row of blog growing fun!! (If you would like to co-host please sign up at the end of this post using the last “Linky”) Please enter below -one person will win:
– 1 Monthly Ad Space on God’s Growing Garden – $15 value– A beautiful Heart Shaped Gemstone Necklace with a raw Unakite/granite gemstone from Lake Michigan by ShorelineDesigned – $15 value– “My Cookie Creation Countdown” ebook – $3 value– “Making Your Own Cedar Roping or Pine Garland” ebook – $2 value– “G.K.C.C. Gourdon Kringle Christmas Company” Children’s Picture ebook – $4 value– a beautiful handmade “Coffee Cozy”($5 value) by Kaitlyn from Three Sisters & Us– 1 Sidebar Ad Space on “Heartbeats~Soul Stains” – $10 value
|Coffee Cozy by Kaitlyn from “Three Sisters & Us”
PERSIMMON SPLOTCH HEART SHAPED GEMSTONE NECKLACE –
Persimmon Splotch – Raw Unakite/Granite Gemstone, Lake Michigan Heart Shape Stone, 22 Carat Gold Grommets on Brass Bead Ball Chain Necklace
What a thrill it was to find this colorful and heart shaped persimmon splotched raw Unakite/granite combination gemstone in Lake Michigan!
I have 5 mm drilled a hole to fit two 22 Carat gold grommets which house two NuGold tarnish resistant large brass jumprings, and strung it onto a brass ball bead chain. The chain undone measures 25 inches, and as worn including stone will hang 14 inches. As seen in the last picture, the stone has a nice flat back which will rest nicely as worn.
Gift Certificate to “PostcardsInTheAttic
“: “Travel back in time with Postcards In The Attic to a time when your purchases included fanciful detail and wholesome charm. Enjoy our beautiful vintage, antique and handmade postcards
All 3 of these ebooks by Angie Ouellette-Tower
Total prize value is $134!!
CLIMB Giveaway Rules & Conditions: – this is open worldwide (void where prohibited)– You must be 18 years or older to enter – You MUST have a blog to win the Ad spaces (otherwise these will become a second place prizes)
– You must live in the lower 48 of the United States to win the Necklace & the Cozy (otherwise these will become second place prizes)
– Any tax or shipping costs going above the amount of any gift certificate will be the winner’s responsibility
– This Giveaway is open from October 31st, 2014 until November 30th, 2014
– Winner must respond to email within 48 hours or a different winner will be chosen
– Giveaway Hosts & Co-hosts can NOT enter this Giveaway!, however – NOVEMBER 2014 CLIMB blog hop co-hosts ARE allowed to enter this Giveaway (provided they are not also part of the Giveaway)
– correspondence is done through email and the winner’s email addresses will only be used to deliver or set-up e-prizes. Email addresses will NEVER be sold or shared.
– All prizes will be delivered by the contributing Bloggers/Shop Owners.
– if you have any questions or concerns about this Giveaway please email one of the hosts:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Now onto the CLIMB (blog hop):We have changed it up a bit – instead of linking your homepage you may now link up to 4 of your family friendly blog posts per month!!