I am a self motivated individual but even the best of us can get beat under the carpet, because when it’s cold I feel like I should throw in the towel with my exercise but then I remember I started exercising to firstly get tired enough to sleep (insomnia issues) and secondly get healthier and fit back into my skinny size 10 jeans. Though I have achieved the basic goals I want to keep at it and keep fit for my future as well, you just have to turn on the telly or open a health & fitness magazine to see how everyone is talking about how been unfit can lead to an earlier visit to your grave. I do not like that concept but I do appreciate that I have to maintain my body, keep fit and eat healthily to the best of my abilities. So how am I doing that? How am I keeping fit? Eating healthier? And motivating myself?
“A spinning workout is an excellent way to burn some calories and relieve stress. The workout employs a stationary bike, which has various tension levels. The bike will also track your progress, so that you are motivated to continue and accomplish your fitness goals. There are numerous benefits to a spinning workout”. A workout of 45 minutes may allow you to burn around 500 calories, but the amount of calories you burn will depend on the intensity of the workout. spinning workout may help you build some muscle tone. The workout will focus on the core muscles, as well as the buttocks and thighs. spinning workout is a low impact exercise. This means that it won’t put pressure on knees and joints, as other aerobic or running exercises do.
- In 3 weeks I attended 7 spin classes and I toned up so much that I came down a dress size, I was slowly moving up to size 12UK but I am back to size 10UK so happy about this
- I feel more energetic which is a blessing and a curse because due to too much energy I find it hard to sleep
- My skin is amazing, the softness is unbelievable, I have always has soft and smooth skin but its 10 times better now
- When you cant fit in your favorite feature in the closet then you need to start working out, that’s one of my motivation but mostly to get fitter and healthier drives to do these classes every week and I still keep eating what I eat.
- Family history of any disease usually makes people to something about it e.g. go work out so that they don’t experience the same.
- I work out for me and for my man, I want to look good for him as much as I want to look good for me.